FUN MONDAY'S theme this week is Give Me 5s! These are about Things Left Unsaid with a Twist...the twist is...well below what I.T. Guy sets for this week's Fun Monday.I need YOU (yes, the wonderful YOU!) to pick 5 memorable lines from 5 different movies (if you could tell us which character said it and to whom, would be a bonus)...and tell us to WHOM (who in the people in your life) you could have said those lines. So here are my 5s!
(1) “Who, me? Why, I'm not a witch at all. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.” - Dorothy, Wizard of OZ.
To: The joint committee during the introduction phase of the senate hearing, or maybe at the annual board meeting.
(2) “I fart in you general direction, your mother is a hamster and your Farther smells of elderberries.” - French Soldier, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
To: My brother use as a general bye, part of my Radom Acts of Weirdness.
(3) “Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas - never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.” - Edward Cole, Bucket List.
To: My lover.
(4) “Momma always says there’s an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they’re going. Where they’ve been. I’ve worn lots of shoes.” - Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump.
To: Whomever is unlucky enough to be setting next to me on the bench as I’m dressing out in level B decon suit, code name "space suit”. (When we are dressed out, we all wear identical clothing down to our under garment ).
(5) “After all, tomorrow is another day.” - Scarlett O’Hare, Gone with the Wind.
To: You my friend for it is time for me to go.