Friday, October 24, 2008

FRIENDS

My "sister/friend", Chris has passed the cup to me...
It is amazing how friendships can be made through the internet and blogging. Chris is one who started my week attempts at blogging. I had been watching hers and one day wanted to play along with Fun Monday. Thank you, BA
Now along with this "award" there are just a few simple questions to answer, and here they are:
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?I have some from “childhood” and more as an “adult” all dear and different 2. What do you value most about your friends?Have to agree with Chris on this one That's easy...simply, their friendship! Honesty, loyalty, humor...they're all a part of it, too.3. Are your friends your sounding boards?At time but I tend to keep some things to my self not always to the best ends. .4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?Laughter if I could only share one
I will pass this along to "Lisa", "Robin", and “Ari“. (I won't hold it against you is you don't pass it on in turn! Just accept it with my love :) Each of you is special to me in a different way, and I enjoy each of you for just being you!

No comments: